Find MC or event host Australia
Martine Harte is an accomplished and awarded journalist who has worked across a broad range of television broadcasting and event hosting roles.
Clients consistently recommend her as a professional event host who not only researches the event thoroughly but brings a depth of broadcasting experience to the role.
Beginning her journalism career in regional Australia for the WIN television network, Martine was soon offered an on-air role with Network Ten.
She has covered stories on a national and global scale and won the prestigious Gold Quill award for excellence in journalism.
When it comes to corporate event hosting, her mission is to make the event as seamless as possible.
The role of the MC or event host has transformed in the 2020s.
Many of our MCs share a history of professional broadcasting from Australian television, radio, podcasts and online forums.
They bring experience, gravitas and humour to propel your event.
Martine’s recent client list includes:
- Victorian Government
- Ernst & Young
- L’Oreal Australia St Kilda Mum’s launch
- WorkSafe Victoria
- City of Melbourne’s 2017 ‘Women in Business’ lunch at Melbourne Town Hall
- Bayside Women’s ‘Press for Progress’ event.
- ACS Diversity in IT breakfast at ACMI
- Respect Victoria’s official launch, August 2018
- Women in ICT event National Press Club in Canberra
- Telstra Women in Business Awards
- Victoria Police
- Melbourne SEALIFE Aquarium
- Raise Foundation
- Jewish Care Friends of Montefiore event
- Alfred Health Care services
- Emerson Automation Solutions
- Vic Department of Justice and Community Safety
- St Kilda Mums
- Hagar Foundation
What they’re saying ..
‘Your professionalism was outstanding and your contribution to the panel discussion kept guests both engaged and entertained throughout the event.’
Craig Eloranta – City of Melbourne.
I’d like to say that I thought this morning’s breakfast went very well – in particular, the panel format produced an intelligent, relevant, flexible discussion and was so much better than the usual after-dinner speakers doing their standard corporate-circuit speeches. I did walk away inspired, I did take notes and I am planning to take action!’
Guest at ACS Gender Parity breakfast, Zinc at Federation Square.