My life in full: Work, Family and our Future
How often do we get to mine insights from someone consistently ranked among the world’s 100 most powerful women?
Indra Nooyi serves on the boards of Amazon and the International Cricket Council and has explored her rich professional journey in her memoir; My Life in Full: Work, Family and our Future.
The Indian-American business exec and former Chief Executive Officer and chairperson of PepsiCo, retired in 2019 after 24 years with the company.
Readers will gain insight into Nooyi’s prescient strategic thinking, insight into consumer behaviour, and wisdom on managing a vast, global workforce making her one of the world’s most sought after advisors.
She is also revered as a role model for immigrants and celebrated for her messages on inclusivity.
In 2023 she stands strongly behind efforts to develop family-friendly workplace initiatives, mandatory paid leave, flexible workplace arrangements, and a care infrastructure to address the needs of essential workers unable to work from home.
- Chief architect of Performance with purpose, the company’s mission to deliver sustained growth by making more nutritious products
- Limiting the company’s environmental footprint
- Awarded India’s third-highest civilian honour
- US State Department’s award for Outstanding America
- Has 15 honorary degrees
LESSONS SHE’D LIKE TO SHARE WITH OTHERS
- Have a clear vision
- Focus on the short-term and the long-term
- Bring people with you
- Be a good listener
- Be lifelong learners
- Think hard about the amount of time you have
Find your copy here.