‘Engaging Voices’ is a fresh offering in speaking events.
It allows you to bring some of Australia’s most inspirational women right into your workplace or to your event.
Empower and inspire your team by hosting one of our polished, fun QandA sessions – facilitated by an experienced journalist.
We bring the inspiration to you with topics spanning: The Art of Confidence, The Art of Purpose, The Art of Kindness, The Art of Wellness, The Art of Finding A Platform, The Art of Reinvention and more.
Some of our speakers:
Jacinta has held executive careers with top ASX 200 companies for the past three decades.
She was National Manager of the Telstra Business Women’s Awards and Telstra Small Business Awards for five years.
She even helped market the Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games.
An entrepreneurial thinker and innovator, she’s passionate about changing the game for women.
At NAB, Melbourne-based Jacinta held the position of Project Director, Women and Money – a national role created for her.
As co-founder and Director of Taking Care of Business & Me – she draws upon her expertise in strategy, leadership and business development.
Having already delivered a TEDx talk she’s primed to inspire females within your organisation.
- Essential conversations
- How to encourage more women in leadership
- Immediate steps to elevate your career
- The power of a sponsor or mentor
- The leadership pipeline
- What she knows now that she wished she knew in the beginning
- Can we afford to ignore the female economy?
- Flexible working strategy
How to live a life of purpose
DR ELIZABETH CAMERON DALMAN OAM
At 81-years-old, Elizabeth has a zest for living which has inspired many.
Elizabeth pioneered modern dance in this country by establishing The Australian Dance Theatre despite conservative forces in the 60’s. Choreographer, teacher and performer, she’s often described as the high priestess of Australian Dance.
She still performs internationally, completed her PhD three years ago and is a great conversationalist.
Let her wisdom transform your outlook.
- Discovering your purpose in life
- The benefits of a life filled with creativity
- Being an original disruptor
- Embracing the ageing process
- The relevance and importance of The Arts in our society
- Why gender equality matters
How to design the life you want
DR MISTY JENKINS
This multi award-winning cancer researcher has an incredible story to share.
A descendant of the Gunditjmara people in Western Victoria, she was the first person in her family to seek a university education and has worked with Nobel prize winner.
Recently awarded the Tall Poppy Science Award recognising the brightest young researcher in Victoria.
Misty is passionate about supporting women and indigenous Australians in science and encouraging every woman to fight for her dreams.
- Designing the life you want
- How sending an email led to working with a Nobel prize winner
- Why science is an exciting journey for girls, teens and women
- How a scientific approach can advance every career
- Latest discoveries in the field of breast cancer research
How to make an impact
The technology entrepreneur co-founded digital goods company envato from her garage when she was 25-years-old, it now has 5.5 million subscribers worldwide.
Cyan took out the 2015 Telstra Victorian Business Woman of the year, and founded New Day Box which has delivered 3,000 boxes to help women living in crisis centres.
The vibrant mum-of-two is on a mission to use technology to change the world for good.
- How saying “yes” can elevate your impact in the workplace
- Embracing technology in the corporate world
- The reality of start-up life
- BIggest threats to business success
- Why it’s ok to seize the reins
- Why more women should embark on a career in technology
- The magic of women supporting other women
How to nourish yourself at work and at home
Meg has built an excellent reputation as a highly knowledgeable, professional and approachable naturopath and holistic nutritionist.
This mum-of-two young girls walks her talk and has amassed a large following on social media and as a lecturer.
She’s written several e-books, most recently on the importance of gut health.
Meg holds a Bachelor of Health Science , Graduate Diploma in Education, Bachelor of Applied Psychology and is a warm and generous communicator.
- The value in nourishing number one
- Time-saving ways to nourish yourself at work
- Eating for energy
- Eating for stress – reduction
- Gut health
- Mindfulness at work
The social commentator / journalist/ speaker
Martine Harte is a Gold Quill award-winning journalist, mum, founder of www.engagingwomen.com.au and now Engaging Voices, The Speaker Boutique.
She has used her high-integrity platform to elevate the voice of women and is committed to drawing the community together to raise money to support women in crisis.
She also appears as a regular panellist on SKY news.
This new offering sees Martine, personally bring her authentic, inciteful, inspiring Q and A’s straight into your organisation or to your fabulous do. It came about after repeated requests to hold ‘events.’
She’ll tailor and execute your brief for maximum impact.
- Finding your platform
- Elevating your voice
- The art of reinvention
- The value of connection
- Gender equality
- The power in finding “your all”
Inspire your women.
More speakers, journalists and MCS announced soon.
Email email@example.com with any questions you may have.